- “Website” means www.killianbranding.com.
- “Personal Information” means personally identifiable information as defined by applicable data protection laws, including where applicable, EU data protection law.
What does this Privacy Notice cover?
This Privacy Notice covers our treatment of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that we gather when you are accessing or using our Website and Personal information that we gather when you access or subscribe to our newsletter.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we use Personal Information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our Website or sending you an email.
Privacy for our Website
This section describes how we collect and use information from users of and visitors to our Website.
What information do we collect?
We collect a variety of information as listed below as needed for the legitimate interest of our business, including for marketing purposes, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Our website and other publicly facing services are primarily intended for interaction in the business environment. Our information collection practices are focused on the business context, and the careful and limited identification of leads and prospects for our sales efforts.
When a user subscribes to our newsletter or fills out a form, the user’s browser automatically provides, and we automatically collect and store, certain information about the user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphone) and the user’s activities. This includes:
- Preferences and settings: time zone, language, and character size.
- Identifiers: IP address
- Technical information: type of device, operating system name and version, device manufacturer, browser information (type, version), screen resolution.
- Coarse geographic information: geographic location derived from the IP address.
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning our newsletter. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this newsletter or filling out a contact form.
Personal Data collected: address, city, company name, Cookies, country, email address, first name, last name, phone number, profession, province, state, Usage Data, website and ZIP/Postal code.
Information collected automatically
Whenever you interact with our Website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser version and type, “cookie” information, and the page you requested.
Usage Data: For example, Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website, pages of our Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Website, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Website and the Services and for the Website’s technical administration, to increase our Website’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs.
Will Killian Branding share any of the personal information it receives?
We neither rent nor sell your or your End Subscribers’ Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone.
The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Advertising, Backup saving and management, Contacting the User, Displaying content from external platforms, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Infrastructure monitoring, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Interaction with online survey platforms, Managing contacts and sending messages, Remarketing and behavioral targeting and SPAM protection.
- SharpSpring is a marketing automation and website tracking service provided by SharpSpring, Inc. (“SharpSpring”). SharpSpring utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this website (www.killianbranding.com), to prepare reports on its activities and share them with the operator of this website.
- SharpSpring may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the content that you see.
- Personal Data Collected: company name, country, email address field of activity, first name, geographic position, last name, number of employees, phone number, profession, province, shipping address, state, various types of Data as supplied by the user to subscribe to newsletter.
Place of processing: US – https://sharpspring.com/legal/privacy/
What choices do I have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to subscribe to our newsletter or to take advantage of some of our special offerings.
If you’d like to update information please email email@example.com
You may request information deletion by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account.
Legal basis for processing Personal Information (EEA visitors only)
If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Killian Branding is the data controller of your Personal Information.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Information described above will depend on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect Personal Information only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the Personal Information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you.
If we ask you to provide Personal Information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Information). Similarly, if we collect and use your Personal Information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
For more information on the legal basis for processing your information please contact us at email@example.com.
EEA Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the EEA you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Information, you can do so at any time.
- You can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information.
- If we have collected and process your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information.
Where we store your personal information
Specifically, our servers are located in the United States, and our group companies and service providers operate in the United States.
We have taken appropriate safeguards to require that Personal Information will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
As part of our Marketing Efforts
We use Contact Data that a visitor or lead has provided to provide requested information concerning the services in response to the request.
As part of our Sales Effort
We keep a record of our interaction with visitors, leads and of their requests to:
- Keep records of contact information and correspondence.
- Send relevant marketing information and market research surveys.
- Send invitations to events that may be of interest to the user in accordance with the subscribers preferences or apparent interests.
- Share content, through social media services, e.g., Facebook and/or Twitter
Protection of Killian Branding and others:
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or a court order; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Killian Branding, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Owner and Data Controller
73 W Monroe | Chicago, IL 60603
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org